Thursday, May 24, 2007

Dead?

So there was this email in general to the SD Hosts loop. Seems that many rooms are not being used. While they have dropped post count minimums, Donna/Witch indicates there are room removal stipulations still in place. Are we dead? I mean, if I don't show up does nothing happen? Do I have to try to carve time out to RP, even when I can't find it in order to keep this thing alive? Tell me, is it worth it to try to come in and get interest again just to keep a room where I might have a spare moment to play in once in a while? What are your thoughts, please?

3 Comments:

At 1:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not that this is a slam or anything, but in my experience, when the staff and hosts of a room aren't active in the room itself, the players do not have a reason to be there.

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger Sandra Richards said...

Well, it must be a slam. You're anonymous!

That being said, O Anonymous Slammer,

That still didn't answer my question. Is it worth it to me to come in, suffer the depressive or badgering bouts with a few people to find that most people don't want to play with my storylines, or accuse me of stealing when I jump into their's, and even of not participating when I don't jump on the bandwagon right away?

Tell me really!

 
At 2:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I honestly can't give you an answer for that. I, myself, haven't had too much time to rp. With my family renovating their house, my personal life in limbo, organizing a 50th birthday party for my dad, work and my homework (which I've been falling behind in), I just don't get the time really. On the times that I do, I have a very limited range of muses because of it all.

I'm probably no help at all in you deciding, but that really can't be helped.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home